Thursday, June 15, 2006

Second Place

I checked the website for the magazine Kansai Time Out the other day and found out I won second prize in the writing contest I entered last April. I wonder when they're going to tell me! I wonder when I will get my prize money! Interestingly enough, they decided to split second prize between my article and one written by a guy that I kind of know. Coincidentally, we both wrote about Japanese Sign Language. I wrote mainly about Lilia's school and complained about the excessive (to my mind) use of fingerspelling, as opposed to sign language.

2 Comments:

Blogger asiangard said...

I have been reading your blog and it is very interesting and cute, just thought I would let you know!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Leightongirl said...

Yay! Way to go Suzanne!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home