Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sometimes My Daughter Makes Me Tired

So this afternoon I left the twins alone in the living room for a few minutes and then my mother-in-law called up to me. I went downstairs to see what was up and found Lilia with a hammer and nails, about to put up a picture that she had just colored! It was good that my mother-in-law had chosen that moment to pop in. Otherwise we'd have a hole in our less-than-a-year-old wallpaper.

Last week, I came upstairs for maybe five minutes. I heard the sliding glass door open downstairs, so I knew Lilia had gone out on the deck. I ran down to find her outside, completely naked, and covered with fingerpaint!!! The deck was slimed with fingerpaint as well - huge mess. She looked up at me and signed that she wanted a piece of paper!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home