Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bloggers Who Think

I am deeply honored to be nominated for the Thinking Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Vicki! I'm also feeling a little guilty about my lack of posts, as of late. It's not that I haven't been thinking - I have! It's just that I'm trying to tie up loose ends on my anthology on parenting disabled children so it can be edited and published. Also, we had two weeks of spring vacation, during which I had to keep my children away from the Nintendo games and the TV.

The thing about this award is that I get to name five other Thinking Bloggers. Although several of my favorite bloggers have already been tagged, I'd like you to check out

Lotus Reads, who manages to read an awful lot of books about Asia and present them to readers with intelligence and enthusiam,

Here in Korea, who provides intriguing snapshots of the expat life in our neighbor country and makes me feel not so alone

Schuyler's Monster, in which an alternadad writes about heartbreak, hope, depression, and his disabled daughter, all with a dash of humor and irreverence

ReadingWritingLiving which makes me think about race and adoption and writing in ways in I hadn't thought before

and Pinwheels, 'cause Jennifer's writing is so lovely and 'cause I'm eager to know what it's like to raise a child with Down Syndrome in Montana.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gosh, Suzanne, thank you so much!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Robert Hudson said...

Super cool! Thank you!

8:32 PM  
Blogger jennifergg said...

I love YOUR blog. Even hanging up the wash to dry is more exciting when it's in JAPAN...and of course, you write about it so well. Thank you!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home