Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Figure Skating

The husband, who is all about sports, being a baseball coach and all, is very worried because so far the Japanese have won no medals in the Turin Olympic games. He woke up at 5a.m. to watch the short program of women's figure skating. I heard him exclaiming to himself, so I knew that Japan's great hope, Shizuka Arakawa, had done well. She's now in contention for a medal.

Yoshi woke me up to see Sasha Cohen. A bit of trivia: At one time, Sasha and I had the same literary agent. Her book sold, mine didn't. But I guess it makes sense. Sasha is an Olympic skater, going for the gold, while I am a university educated housewife. Anyway, I was glad to see her stunning performance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leightongirl said...

You are SO much better than Sascha Cohen.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home