Monday, May 08, 2006

Lilia on the Today Show!

Well, not exactly. But my essay about Lilia will be on "The Today Show" tomorrow morning (Tuesday) in a manner of speaking. Katie Couric will talk with Joyce Maynard, celebrity contributor to Andie Buchanan's latest anthology, It's a Girl. Presumably at some point, someone will hold up a copy of the book. My mother is hoping that Katie says my name or mentions my essay. It's unlikely, since I am about the least famous contributor, but you and I will both know that behind that cover with the little girl in the pink tutu, there are a few words about my daughter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Greenberg said...

i just read your essay last night, and as always, it was excellent.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Gaijin Mama said...

Thaks, Stacey.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home