Monday, December 18, 2006

My Weird English

Not that I spend all my time plugging my name into search engines or anything, but...the other day I discovered a reference to one of my stories in the book Weird English. In the introduction to the book, Evelyn Nien-Ming Ch'ien, writes "With increasing frequency in literature, readers are encountering barely intelligible and sometimes unrecognizable English created through the blending of one or more languages with English." Do you think my English is unintelligible??? I couldn't resist ordering a copy of the book. I'll let you know what she wrote about me.

1 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Your English sounds fine to me!! Perhaps one of your stories dealt with the weird English on t-shirts or something in Japan?

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home